Register here for the Manual and Automated Software Testing with Microsoft Test Manager Webinar !
Monday, March 12, 2012 at 2:00PM EST
Microsoft and ALP International invite you to a one hour webcast during which we’ll demonstrate the manual and automated testing capabilities when using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server.
Visual Studio 2010 introduces a new set of tools and capabilities that enable testers to easily create and maintain and execute both manual and automated tests.
• Imagine knowing which manual regression tests you had to run, given the code changes in the recent build!
• Consider being able to record your exploratory testing and turn that exploration into detailed test steps – with just a few commands!
• Imagine taking a manual test run and, in seconds, turning it into an automated test
• Learn how you can create recordings of actions you perform for a manual test case. You can play back this action recording to fast forward to a particular step in a manual test to verify a bug has been fixed, or you can use it to fast forward to save you time when you run a test
• Learn how you can now create automated UI tests, known as coded UI tests, using new automation libraries
• See how you can import an action recording and generate code that represents your UI controls, or you can locate your UI controls and perform actions on them. You can then add validation code to verify that your application under test is working correctly