Register here for the Load and Performance Testing with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Webinar!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 2:00PM EST.
Microsoft and ALP International invite you to a one hour webcast during which we’ll demonstrate the load and performance testing capabilities when using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server.
Visual Studio 2010 introduces a new set of tools and capabilities that enable performance testers to create load and performance test scripts and scenarios, run load and performance tests and generate detailed reports for bottleneck identification.
· Discover the load and performance test capabilities of Visual Studio 2010
· Learn how to create performance and stress tests using Web Performance Test recording and the Load Test creation wizard
· Explore powerful new configuration, emulation and settings options for your tests
· Learn how to create data-driven web performance tests
· Observe live system metrics into TFS while performing load tests
· Discover the rich integration with Microsoft Office tools for analysis and reporting
· Learn how to analyze and compare load test runs
ALPI has 18 years’ experience offering load-testing capabilities for clients who need to measure the performance of a specific application, develop loadtest baselines, or create load-test scripts and scenarios. We measure transaction performance time using various load scenarios and develop summary reports to help interpret results and take corrective action. Our complete solution includes initial installation and configuration of Microsoft VS2010, evaluation of client requirements, and development of performance tests that simulate current or projected application usage.