Register here for the Implementing Test Lab Virtualization with Microsoft Lab Management Webinar !
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 2:00PM EST
Microsoft and ALP International invite you to a one hour demo during which we’ll demonstrate the test lab virtualization capabilities when using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server.
Visual Studio 2010 introduces a new set of tools and capabilities that enable testers and developers to easily create virtual test environments using virtual machine technologies, templates and pre-defined environments. Microsoft Lab Management allows just in time deployment of test machines configured exactly to specification, and snapshotting of these environments when issues are discovered.
· Learn how to setup and teardown test environments with Microsoft Lab Management
· Reduce time required to build a test environment
· Eliminate the need to share test environments across your developer and testing groups via virtualization
· Experience the “out-of-the-box” rich integration with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation server capabilities
· Discover how virtual test environment snapshots enable:
o Reverting to ‘clean’ state for new builds or running tests
o On demand creation of environments as necessary
o Sharing a snapshot frozen at the point of failure with developers for more actionable bugs
ALP International Corporation (ALPI) is a leading professional services firm specializing in the area of test automation and test process improvement. ALPI’s Software Testing Group provides a broad range of consultative testing services including: Test Process Reengineering, Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V), Test Planning, Test Management, Product Testing, Test Automation, and Load and Performance Testing. ALPI’s Training and Education Group provides courses in test tool technology implementation, IV&V, Test Process Improvement, and Tester Certifications. Courses are held at our state-of-the-art training facilities or on-site at customer locations.