The Microsoft Dynamics® CRM User Group (CRMUG) invites you to participate in monthly open forum discussions of Dynamics CRM. This virtual forum is for users to meet monthly to discuss topics and utilize each other as a resource for questions related to using Dynamics CRM in the public sector. The first meeting takes place on Wednesday January 18th, 2012 so don’t miss this opportunity!
These monthly Public Sector Special Interest Group (SIG) webinars provide the opportunity to review issues and experiences with Dynamics CRM. Users are encouraged to share, listen, and learn about experiences in order to collaborate and enhance Dynamics CRM capabilities.
This month, the meeting will cover:
· Welcome & Introductions
· CRMUG Resources & Membership – Janet Lampert, CRMUG
· Microsoft’s commitment to CRM Success in the Public Sector – Rebecca Crowe, Microsoft
· Public Sector Customer Case Study – xRM for Tasking (TMT) – Larry Triggs, Air Force
· Open Group Discussion
Participation in these webinars is free of charge and open to all Microsoft Dynamics CRM users.
Use the link below to register today!
· What: CRMUG SIG Open Forum Webinar for Public Sector Dynamics CRM Users
· Where: Online
· When: January 18th, 2012 from 2:00pm-3:00pm EST (reoccurring monthly)
· Why: To share and learn about Dynamics CRM experiences in the public sector