NOTE: This was cross posted from here.
As part of building my WP7 app, I spent a fair amount of time trying to get code coverage working for my unit tests. I tried a number of different approaches including using the Silverlight Unit Test Framework and NUnit + dotCover. I finally landed on an approach that worked for me using the unit testing capabilities in Visual Studio 2010. Since this is a much confused topic with very little info on the web on how to successfully get working for Silverlight/Windows Phone apps, I published a screencast on the subject. I hope you find it useful.
In this screencast, you will learn how to get code coverage for your Silverlight and/or Windows Phone ViewModels through unit testing. You can learn more about code coverage in Visual Studio 2010 from: