Microsoft and ALP International invite you to a one hour demo during which we’ll demonstrate the testing and quality assurance lifecycle using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server.
Visual Studio 2010 introduces a new set of tools and capabilities that enable testers to easily create, design, organize, and execute test plans.
• Learn how to create test plans in Visual Studio 2010
• Imagine using an intuitive interface to design, organize and execute your test plans
• Learn how in one platform a tester can link requirements, defects, attachments to a test plan
• Learn how to Remove a Test Case That Is No Longer Required
• See how you can Update Multiple Test Cases at the Same Time
• Learn how to create robust Quality Assurance reports from TFS
Presenters: Ed Reynolds and Tigran Soghomonyan, ALPI
See below for details and registration links for other upcoming webcasts in the series!
ALP International Corporation (ALPI) is a leading professional services firm specializing in the area of test automation and test process improvement. ALPI’s Software Testing Group provides a broad range of consultative testing services including: Test Process Reengineering, Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V), Test Planning, Test Management, Product Testing, Test Automation, and Load and Performance Testing. ALPI’s Training and Education Group provides courses in test tool technology implementation, IV&V, Test Process Improvement, and Tester Certifications. Courses are held at our state-of-the-art training facilities or on-site at customer locations.