Visual Studio 2010 is a powerful IDE that ensures quality code. Visual Studio 2010 is packed with new and enhanced features that simplify the entire development process from design to deployment. Customize your workspace with multiple monitor support. Create rich applications for SharePoint and the Web. Eliminate the dreaded "no repro" problem with IntelliTrace.
In an overview of SharePoint 2010 as a development platform, we will discuss new Visual Studio 2010 features and templates for SharePoint 2010 development, and other related tools such as PowerShell and SharePoint Designer. Join us in this one-hour webcast on December 9, 2010 from 2-3pm, EST.
1. Visual Studio 2010 and MSDN products
2. Team Foundation Server
3. Testing Capabilities of Visual Studio
4. SharePoint 2010 Development Tools
5. SharePoint 2010 Technology Components
6. Developing and Deploying SharePoint Applications (demos)
Target Audience: Developers, Architects, Project Managers, QA and Business Analysts
Click the link above OR call 1-877-673-8368 and reference the above event ID