We are excited to announce the launch of the U.S. Public Sector Web pages on the Microsoft Partner Portal. The Education, Health, Federal and State & Local Government pages provide you with a “one-stop-shop” for the most relevant and current industry information. Regular updates and content additions will be made as we continue to develop our industry initiatives and supporting partner information. You should use this going forward as the one site for U.S. Public Sector partner resources.
Same web address, new content: www.MicrosoftPS.com – check it out!
On each of the U.S. Public Sector Web pages, you will find Education, Health, Federal and State & Local Government information and content. The industry Web pages have the following resources:
- Key Offers: marketing and sales incentives for you and your teams.
- Get Engaged Program Overview: understand the program we have for partners in public sector and the benefits we can provide you.
- Industry Resources: Campaign launches, new training, upcoming events, industry news
- Sales and Marketing: Industry campaigns, marketing and sales materials
- Events and Training: Relevant sales and technical training resources per industry
- Licensing: Industry-specific licensing programs as well as the most common requested licensing resources
- Industry-specific Solutions: The key solutions for each industry
- Additional Resources: Links to a host of valuable industry and partner resources
Please visit the Microsoft Partner Portal and check out the new industry pages:
- Education: https://partner.microsoft.com/us/education
- Federal Government: https://partner.microsoft.com/us/fedgovernment
- State and Local Government: https://partner.microsoft.com/us/slggovernment
- Health: https://partner.microsoft.com/us/health
If you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.