Rich Internet Applications Dinner
Microsoft Silverlight for Designers & Developers
June 17, 2008 – 6:00PM – 8:00PM
Microsoft Innovation and Technology Center
12012 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190
Register today! http://www.microsoft.com/events or call 1-877-MSEVENT (1-877-673-8368) and reference event ID 1032380743.
Speakers: James Chittenden and Marc Schweigert
Microsoft Corp. unveiled a new cross-browser/cross-platform (e.g., Windows, MAC, and Linux) technology for delivering the next generation of web media experiences. Based on the Microsoft .NET Framework, Silverlight enables developers and designers to easily use existing skills and tools to deliver media experiences and RIAs for the Web with role-specific tools: for designers, Microsoft Expression Studio, and for developers, Visual Studio.
This RIA Dinner is focused on both web/multimedia designers as well as developers who are interested in learning about the Silverlight platform and how to leverage their existing skills sets to build Silverlight solutions.
What you will learn:
- Understand the 3 clear roles involved in creating RIAs – Designer, Interactive Designer, and Developer
- How to leverage your existing Adobe Flash/Flex skills using Silverlight
- Creation of a RIA (Rich Interactive Applications) using Expression Design + Blend + Visual Studio
- User Interface animation using Expression Blend
- How to collaborate between designers, interactive designers and development teams
Who should come:
This event is geared towards both Designers and Developers who want to learn about the capabilities of Silverlight and how they can leverage their existing Adobe Flash/Flex knowledge.
Register today for this FREE Seminar!