5335 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20015
When: November 28, 2007 (09:30 – 15:00 )
Registration Link: Click here
Exclusive Invitation – Space is Limited – Register Now!
Microsoft and Adventos invite you to join us for a day of technical sessions, featuring Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server. Attend this session to learn about establishing repeatable, reliable development processes supported by the Team Suite features in Visual Studio. Experience an end-to-end development cycle where everyone on the team is connected and aligned to the same vision.
These sessions will target Project Managers, Developers, Architects, Testers and Database professionals. The content will be demonstration oriented, and will be delivered by seasoned professionals with experience in Government and Public Sector. Seize this opportunity to immerse yourself amidst these exciting new technologies and learn about best practices for software development life cycle management.
In order no to create any violation of the letter or spirit of the customer’s applicable gifts and ethics rules, there will not be any meals served during this event.
Who Should Attend
Developers, Architects and technical managers who wish to get an in depth look at Software Development Life Cycle Management best practices.
- 1. Requirements and Traceability
- Core features, work items and work item queries.
- 2. Architecture and Deployment Risk Mitigation
- Software factories, domain specific languages and models.
- 3. Continuous Stability with Source Control
- Source control, change sets, shelving, branching and merging.
- 4. Better Productivity for Developers and Database Professionals
- Sampling of features for programmers and database developers.
- 5. Continuous Quality with Automated Builds and Testing
- Build types, build reports, test types and test results.
- 6. Visibility and Transparency with Reports
- Tour of the prominent out-of-the-box reports.
~ Robert Shelton