Harnessing the Power of High Performance Computing in the Government
Disaster response and toxin dispersion modeling, weather prediction, weapons simulation, risk analysis, financial modeling, image analysis, data mining, and genomics research are just some of the complex problems that the government is trying to solve every day.
Join us for an event that will discuss how you can partner with Microsoft to help your Federal customers achieve faster time to insight with a lower TCO as they deal with these critical challenges. Microsoft is expanding into the HPC market with increasing penetration into the federal government. We see system integrators and professional services as critical to Microsoft’s success and our customer’s success.
This event will focus on providing you an overview to Microsoft’s approach to HPC, our general partner strategy, and a introduction to Microsoft’s current HPC product, Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003.
Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 represents a significant step forward in reducing the barriers to deployment for organizations and individuals who want to take advantage of the power of a clustering solution.
Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 provides a superior out-of-the-box deployment experience, an integrated software stack to simplify setup, and support from leading HPC applications in a range of industries.
For customers solving complex computational problems, CCS 2003 provides:
- Faster time-to-insight through simplified cluster deployment, job submission, and status monitoring
- Better integration with existing Windows infrastructure, allowing you to leverage your investment in Microsoft technology and skill sets
- A familiar development environment that allows your developers to write parallel applications from within Microsoft® Visual Studio®
Topics to be covered:
- Microsoft and High Performance Computing
- Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 Overview
- Easy migration to Windows Server
- New innovations within the upcoming product releases
~ Robert Shelton