How does FREE ASP.NET hosting until January 2010 sound?

Verio is offering a sweet little free hosting deal to developers and designers to promote Microsoft-based hosting for products and technologies like Expression, Visual Studio, and Silverlight.  The Plan includes:

• .NET Framework 3.0 (I am told 3.5 will be made available eventually)
  • SQL Server Express
  • ASP.NET 2.0 (Including ASP.NET AJAX 1.0)
  • Full Trust
  • Shared AppPool
  • 100 MB disk space
  • Free through January 2010

So what do you have to do to get it?  Just call 800-932-7483.  No credit card is required.  The offer is not available online.  You need to call the toll free number.

I just signed up myself!  The process was pretty quick and painless.  I haven’t actually tried using it yet.  That’s next:).

Marc

1. Brian Reeves says:

I just did it, all I needed was to give them a domain name and an e-mail contact.

2. Artem says:

Sorry, but is it available for the US-based customers only?

3. None says:

Nice, I know it’s free but man, I’ll use up that 100mb in no time 馃檨

4. From the Public Sector Developer Weblog – Verio is offering a sweet little free hosting deal to developers

5. Marc Schweigert from the Federal Developer team shares a cool-sounding offer : Verio is offering a sweet

6. Thempra.NET says:

Verio esta ofreciendo hosting gratuito para desarrolladores y diseñadores que trabajen con tecnologia

7. . says:

8. This is pretty cool. Verio is giving away free web hosting for the next 2+ years. This is an 'educational'

9. 讞讘专讛 讘讗专讛"讘 诪爪讬注讛, 讻讞诇拽 诪诪讘爪注 诇讛讙讘专转 诪讜讚注讜转 诇诪讜爪专讬 诪讬拽专讜住讜驻讟, 讗讬专讜讞 讘讞讬谞诐 砖诇 讗转专讬诐 注讚 讬谞讜讗专 2008

10. Crazy Blog says:

En conjunto con el lanzamiento de Visual Studio Express 2008 , se ha lanzado desde Microsoft un conjunto

11. SQL Server Express comes WITHOUT remote access.

12. In tandem with the launch of Visual Studio Express 2008 , we also did launch a number of other cool,

13. In tandem with the launch of Visual Studio Express 2008 , we also did launch a number of other cool,

14. Wiseguy says:

I called and the offer expired on December 17th, 2007 馃檨

15. Gagan says:

where can we find the link so that we can get the domain name for our site?

16. vegi says:

I signed up guys, but cannot change my names server to 198.173.106.103, because godaddy is needs two DNS servers and what the verio has given not accepted, pl. throw me some inputs

vegi.vegi@gmail.com

17. Nitin vij says:

Hi! Is it not available for Indian customers???

Please confirm.

Thanks

18. whats so good about ASP? anyway why not just use PHP and MYSQL its much easier and alot of PHP hosting doesent cost go to http://www.000webhost.com for free PHP and MYSQL,POP3 Email,Website Builder and more

19. karthi says:

is that service available in India?