We have resolved all Beta bugs, including fixing 4 late graphics bugs.
We found a couple small Loc issues today, and are rebuilding tonite with an RC candidate.
The build goes into Final Test tomorrow. All thing being equal and “the creek dont rise” we will release next week.
If there is another delay I will update my blog. Stay patient, SP1 is real close!