Seven (7) issues corrected at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt654007.aspx
- In Section 188.8.131.52, UpdateSearch Element, updated the element name UpdateSearch to UpdateScope.
- In Section 184.108.40.206, UpdateScope Element, revised the XML fragment to eliminate the duplicate UpdateTypes attribute.
- In Section 220.127.116.11.15, ApprovedComputerTargetGroups Attribute, in the escaped example, changed “GUIDID” to “GUID”.
- In Section 18.104.22.168.2, RequestedTargetGroupNames Attribute, in the escaped example, added “"<”.
- In Section 22.214.171.124, EmailNotificationConfigurationRow, added the complexType element to the first line of the XML definition.
- In Section 126.96.36.199, GetDynamicCategories, added the </wsdl:operation> tag to the end of the XML definition.
- In Section 188.8.131.52.3.1, SignCabExForPublishingWithTimeStampOptionRequestBody, in the description of the filePath field, changed the capitalization of the field name from filepath to filePath.