Five new Errata added to: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn785067.aspx#BKMK_SMB2
1. In Section 184.108.40.206, Receiving an SMB2 CREATE Request, corrected the list of Windows product versions that check Treeconnect.MaximalAccess when deleting a file.
2. In several sections, changed the reference that specifies the HMAC-SHA256 algorithms.
3. In Section 2.2.21, SMB2 WRITE Request, corrected that SMB2_CHANNEL_RDMA_V1_INVALIDATE should reference WriteChannelInfoOffset and WriteChannelInfoLength fields.
4. In two sections, clarified that SMB2_GLOBAL_CAP_ENCRYPTION applies to SMB 3.0 and 3.0.2 dialects.
5. In 5 sections, corrected that Open.LockSequenceArray must be initialized to 0xFF, not 0.