January 11-15, 2009
Once again, Microsoft is pleased to participate as a Platinum Level Sponsor supporting Imaging USA, the first major industry event of the new year. Imaging USA 2009 is also the first US show after Photokina – which means attendees will be among the first to see may of the new products and innovations that were introduced in Germany this past September…
- An Evening with Anne Geddes Monday, January 12, 7-8:30pm
- Opening Night Reception sponsored by Canon
- Microsoft Theater - featuring Peter Krogh, Angela Carson, and Jerry Ghionis
- Imaging USA Gold Card that will offer over $1000 in savings and comps at the Expo
- Eco–Friendly: No printed handouts or class evaluations. All materials are online.
- International Print Exhibit – the largest in North America
- Jay Stock Gallery –unique and timeless fine art images by the Photography Hall of Fame photographer
- Internet Cafe – free WiFi provided by Millers Professional Imaging
- PPA Charities – preconference fundraiser to benefit Operation Smile
- World-class instructors teaching conferences and seminars offering the latest imaging techniques and business practices for photographers.
© 2009 Anne Geddes
- First major trade event of the new year
- Largest trade expo in North America—223,000+ sq. ft. of tradeshow floor
- Over 300 Exhibitors
- GraphiStudio Theater featuring Yervant, Jim Garner, Bob Davis, and Joe Buissink
- Microsoft Theater on the Imaging Expo floor featuring Microsoft Icons of Imaging Peter Krogh and Jerry Ghionis, along with photo marketing expert Angela Carson.
Sunday, January 11, 2009: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Monday, January 12, 2009: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday, January 13, 2009: 9: 30AM - 2:00 PM