This week is full of Project Programmability content!
Stephen C. Sanderlin, System and Software Architect, MSProjectExperts - Real-World Solutions: Project Server Security in SQL Server Reporting Services (Level 300)
- Where: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032423645&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
- When: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- What: In this webcast, we discuss a method of taking advantage of Microsoft Office Project Server security in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports. We also cover a scenario where a customer has requested a SQL Server Reporting Services report that displays sensitive financial data. The customer only wants executors of the report to see information on projects to which they have access. Join us to learn more!
Chris Boyd, Program Manager, Microsoft - Project 2010 and Project Server 2010 Programmability (Level 200)
- Where: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032433089&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
- When: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:30 AM Pacific Time
- What: In this webcast, we provide an overview of the programmability enhancements that are in the upcoming versions of Microsoft Office Project 2010 and Microsoft Office Project Server 2010. We highlight Windows Communication Foundation, Ribbon programmability, and the new programmability features such as Workflow. We also discuss writing backwards compatibility for Microsoft Office Project 2007 applications.
Both will be available as recording shortly (1-2 days) after the live run!