Microsoft Project Conference 2012 is the premiere Microsoft-led event to share Project and Portfolio Management best practices and connect with your peers from around the globe. Project Conference will be held in Phoenix, Arizona on March 19 – 22, 2012. Do you have best practices you would like to share on Microsoft’s Project Portfolio Management (PPM) offering? Do you have success stories you would like to share with attendees? Are you passionate about Microsoft Project & Project Server? If you do and are interested in presenting next March, you are invited to propose content for delivery at Microsoft Project Conference 2012!
- Propose titles & abstracts at https://projconfcallforcontent.deregistrationservices.com/
- Complete all the required fields carefully so we can better evaluate your entries.
Deadline for Submissions: October 14th, 2011
Acceptance Timeline: Notifications will be sent out by November 15, 2011
Project Conference hosts a mix of audience including audiences including Microsoft PPM practitioners, IT Professionals and Developers, as well as Decision Makers and Business Managers.
Breakout Sessions are the main content delivery modality at Project Conference other than the keynote sessions. These breakout sessions are lecture-style presentations located in rooms seating anywhere from 100-400 people and are 75 minutes in length. They typically include slides, demos, and a Question & Answer period, and they are recorded and distributed in the MyPC virtual event platform.
- Business Values & Insights will showcase customers across industries and experienced partners, all sharing success stories and PPM best practices.
- Product Session will showcase production information, how to best enhance your project portfolio performance, and solutions that enhance out of the box capabilities and provide integration with line of business applications.
- Deployment and Administration focuses on deployment, configuration, administration best practice as well as developer sessions on how to extend the out of the box desktop and server products to fits your specific business needs.
Travel & Expenses
Complimentary passes will be provided for all selected speakers. Any travel costs including airfare, hotel, etc. will be the responsibility of the speaker.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Project Conference Speaker Team at email@example.com. All proposals will be responded to by November 15, 2011.