Posting on behalf of Aditya Mandaleeka
You may have noticed that the last entry on this blog was posted in 2012. We just wanted to let you know that we haven't stopped working hard to bring you performance and diagnostics capabilities in Visual Studio or blogging about them. We’ve just been blogging in a new location; you can find our most recent posts on the diagnostic tools channel on the Visual Studio ALM blog.
If you haven’t been following the ALM blog so far, here are a few of the Profiler team’s posts you may have missed:
- Diagnosing Mobile Website Issues on Windows Phone 8.1 with Visual Studio (April 2014)
- Performance Profiling on Windows Phone 8.1 with Visual Studio (April 2014)
- Diagnosing memory issues with the new Memory Usage Tool in Visual Studio (April 2014)
- New CPU Usage tool in the Performance and Diagnostics hub in Visual Studio 2013 (February 2014)
- Combining Tools in the Performance and Diagnostics Hub in Visual Studio 2013 (February 2014)
- Performance and Diagnostics Hub in Visual Studio 2013 (July 2013)
- How to profile a XAML Windows Store App (February 2013)
- Creating NGEN PDBs for Profiling Reports (December 2012)
You can also follow us on Twitter (@VSProfiler) for the latest news and updates from the team.