Teams struggle to keep up with the latest technology trends, so training and knowledge transfer are important investments to build the expertise required for optimal application and infrastructure. It’s a great way to proactively stay in front of technical gaps that can manifest in the form of implementation delays, architectural problems, and/or costly production outages.
Premier Support for Developers provides access to a wide range of advisory and training options that include most popular developer technologies. Options range from onsite, instructor-led workshops to remote training, and even access to a distinguished team of Developer Consultants for specialized advisory needs. Content frequently includes proven practices established through the support of Microsoft’s largest customers.
Online sessions for popular technologies are continuously offered by Premier in the following formats:
- Tech-Talks are 60 minute online presentations with 30 minutes of Q/A.
- Webcasts are 90 minute online sessions with 30 minutes of Q/A.
- Remote Workshops are typically multi-day, instructor-led online events.
- Ramp-Up is a collection of 20+ webcasts, ~90-min in duration EACH, covering the fundamentals of development and a broad range of programming languages and applications. Customers gain access for 90 days to consume all the content.
- Productivity Series provides 1 month of access to user-level training on various Microsoft technologies. Any number of users from an organization can access the content during the 1 month.
Upcoming Remote Workshops and Webcasts (United States and Canada)
Through a Premier Support relationship, ADMs can often recommend high value proactive services based on the support trends and activity of your organization. Contact your TAM/ADM for more information –or- to register for any upcoming event listed above.