Finally I Got A Wallop Invitation

Yeah..i was looking for it since days! well orkut is good but still i was curious to use wallop, and public thanks to Lawrence for this invitation, how did he get the invitation ? hehe he’s got a contact :).  You can have a look at my wallop homepage http://www.wallop.com/pranavwagh (yes, its still almost empty but you can atleast have a look ) So, its the time for some FAQs

1) Do i have any invitations left? yes i have !
2) How many? won’t tell you ..
3) Can i give it you you? Yes .. but you will need to tell me why .. ๐Ÿ™‚ well yes it’s a competition.
4) Do i want anything in exchange? NO ..
5) What are the other ways of getting invitation? send a mail to getinvited@wallopcorp.com

6) Please submit your invitation requests to the comments ..i got one using the contact form i am updating it in the comments
7) If you own a blog just ..don’t need to add comments post on your blog  just give me a trackback

UPDATE: As per the current status, one person from the comments below is getting the invitation.. i still have many invitations left ..keep your comments and trackbacks and referals comming in….you can recomment if you have something else to tell ..(WHY DO YOU NEED IT ??)

1. Give me an invitation cause I am this first one to post a comment? LOL

2. Hi Wallop people,

Iโ€™m in no doubt interested in something created at Microsoft Research. As a Regional Director I could use your site in my many monthly presentation to show some tech prowess around yours and Microsoft technology. Can I get in?

Intrigued,

Edgar Sรกnchez
    Logic Studio
    Microsoft Regional Director for Ecuador

3. I found your site via the msdn blogs aggregator and read the post about you having Wallop invites. Can I get one, please? I’m a developer creating new Flash content using the Flex SDK and .NET. Yes, actually they can work well together. I leverage the rich GDI+ and DirectX multimedia capabilities in .NET to render game-like interfaces to the responsive browser-side UI in Flex. I’ll have a few blog posts up shortly at okaq.spaces.live.com that will show you how it’s done. I like not just the entreprenurial innovation in Wallop but also the fact it’s rich media content done in Flash. I just think it’s the way to go for cross-browser, cross-platorm, web-based social interaction. OK, your Wallop page is looking sweet, but if you send me an invite you’ll add a cool guy like me to your network!

4. Well, I wud like to explore it. Can I have an invite pls.

5. Manoj says:

I am trying to get a wallop invite for so long, with no luck so far. I hope to get one from you now :-)…Why? obviously because I want to connect with all the cool people in wallop, and seriously because I am tired of orkut. If that makes any sense, I would really appreciate an invite.

Thanks!
    agarwalmk@hotmail.com

6. BrightNCalm says:

Just interested as you are … as to what is in Wallop .. :)) Please do send one if you have still some left, Pranav! In case you need my mail ID .. it is prasadforwork-at-hotmail-dot-com

7. Scot Kahler says:

I would like an invite because I am stuck with blogger and need a nicer site like Wallop.

8. Kalyan says:

I’ve been waiting for a Wallop Invite for so long….! I’ve posted in many inivite request sheets but no luck. I wanna try wallop coz i love flash interfaces and ad free environment excites me. Plzz let me have a try once Pranav. Will be checking my mails for invite at mail2chakri at gmaill.com

9. Kalyan says:

10. Charles says:

have you got some invates left? could you send me one?

I’m a final year student in the university and doing a few projects which are about FLASH< -->PHP, FLASH< -->ASP etc…

So that I’m very interested in wallop and want to know how to exchange data between different areas.

My email address: uk.chance@gmail.com / uk.chance@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

11. Shankar says:

Well, I need a Wallop invite coz: 1. I am sick and tired of the inflexibility of Orkut and I want to see what a microsoft backed initiative has to offer 2. bcoz I intend to do some serious dev work using web 2.0 and i am trying to use all serious contenders for social networking and Orkut is out since they wont provide an API (please dont neglect my request saying wallop also doesnt provide one ๐Ÿ™‚ i heard they have some sort of API though) Please send an invite if you can, to shankzz@gmail.com

UPDATE: You will get the invitation in a couple of days ..Assuming you see this update in these two days..and recomment so that i will know that you really want to have the invitation ..And your comment really meant something..umm one more thing is..can you please let me know if you have done some previous web 2.0 dev work ?

12. Philip says:

can i have a wallop invitation? thanks! philip.villaseran at gmail dot com

13. Hitesh says:

Hi,
    I’m a software dev and work exclusively on .NET. I have been particularly exited around the release of soapbox and wallop and have been wanting to explore these new innovations since they’ve released… I draw inspirations from applications such as these.

Please can you invite me to wallop? My email address is asharism@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Hitesh

14. Yogesh Saxena says:

Dear Sir,

Presently I am using the mywallop.com it is really a good one, I came to know about http://wallop.com/ and from your articles i think it is really a next generation social network,and also will provide me greater enhance to my social network, by expressing me uniquely through Pictures, Musics and a lot of new experience. So I extremly request you to please provide me an invitation to enhance my social capabilities as well as a next generation scoial networking experience. Waiting for your responce!! Thanks a million.

Regards,

Yogesh Saxena

yogeshsaxena@msn.com

15. Yogesh Saxena says:

I Received Wallop.com Invitation from one of my Friend, Please don’t sent invitation to me.

Thanks,

Yogesh Saxena

16. Pushkar Nagle says:

Hey pranav,

are tu marathi aahes na?

kay mhantos? kay chalu aahe sadhya?

mala please wallop che invitation pathav na!

shevti ek marathi manusch eka marathi mansachi madat karu shakto!

maza e-mail id : pushkar.nagle@gmail.com

aapla namra,

pushkar

17. jacob paulose says:

2. bcoz I intend to do some serious dev work using web 2.0 and i am trying to use all serious contenders for social networking and Orkut is out since they wont provide an API (please dont neglect my request saying wallop also doesnt provide one ๐Ÿ™‚ i heard they have some sort of API though) Please send an invite if you can, to jacobpaulose@gmail.com

18. ioWint says:

hi thr,

i jus wanna check out th features of Wallop. havin laid my hands already on Orkut, i could give a btr benchmark and help improve Wallop.

Being a student partner, hav always tested and recommended MS products. wish my frnds might b much happy in me recommendin Wallop, rather a Dev tool ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol..

regards

ioWint@gmail.com

MS Student Partner.

19. JW says:

Well I have to say that I have been waiting since 6 degrees was around (when Windows XP first came out), and I did not have XP then, and now I find out about Wallop, and you have to have an invite? How crazy?! I have already email the folks at Wallop for an invite. Myspace is starting to suck in my opinion, way TOO many adds, especially the "True" ads about dating, oh and the Saw III ads…they have that crazy clown up on the user’s homepage and it is very annoying looking at it.

20. isaac says:

hi pranav..

i am isaac i need a wallop invitation. please kindly forward it to my mail

here is my mail id.

sisaacfrancis@gmail.com

thank you.

Regards,

S.Isaac Francis

21. Rahul says:

Hi,

Need to know y i want an invitation. send me one then will let u know.

Regards

Rahul

22. Rahul says:

Hi,

Need to know y i want an invitation. send me one then will let u know.

rahul.chandak@gmail.com

Regards

Rahul

23. Matthew Sides says:

Would like to move my family website off a hosting service and onto a networking site.

msides@sidesnet.com

24. Jerry says:

Could anyone send me a Wallop invitation?

thanks a lot!

Email:hnjerry@gmail.com

Name:Jerry

25. Vivek singh says:

Hi pranav, PLZ give an invite coz

1)if the indians don’t send invite 2 each other y will others ?u send it 2 indians first yaar

2)i’ll add u as frnd on wallop and if u wnt on orkut as well.

3)Like u i’v tried orkut but want to explore wallop and other social networking sites too.

4)THIS IS THE BIG ONE- i’ll send u invites to other sites too, watever i get one copy goes 2 u.

5) u hv 2 trust me and i promise u won’t regret.

bye my new wallop frnd

26. olivier de jong says:

I am desperatly seeking a wallop account

olibaron@zonnet.nl

27. neeedo7 says:

hi, I really need an invitation to wallop..I’m so interested in wallop..I think it’s soo sophisticated and it’s interface is very attractive and interactive..I got bored of facebook:((..really nothing really interesting about facebook…wallop is the future:)

plz can u send me an invitation to wallop

email: nada_adel_mostafa@hotmail.com

28. Sriz says:

Can u pls send me an invite for wallop

wel i was a member of mywallop.com

bt cudnt use dat login to the new site

ive been usin orkut for abt 3 yrs n jus wanna try dis new site…

to be frank i dono how to work wid flash or anyother stuff u use at wallop…

i jus want to get into de site…

ive tried to get an invite frm de site but stil din…

wel today s sep,6’07 abt 10 months after the last post here…

dude,i dono if ur satisfied with "my reason" to join wallop but in case u r

pls send the invite to

santoshindreamz@gmail.com

hope to get ur invite soon….

thanks in advance…

I kno u wil…

29. LoVeGuRu says:

Hey Mate… =) I Would Really Like To Have A Invitation For Wallop..Well The Reason Is..I Really Like To Surf Through…And I am Really Intrested To See..What Microsoft Have Built Up..Thanks : Coolboybaloch@hotmail.com

-Peace

30. Alex says:

Hello!

I am a researcher writing a thesis on social networks and the impact on society.  I’m extremely interested in these social communities, but Wallop is one that I have yet to be granted access to view.

It is a next step in the generation of SNs and I would utmost grateful if you could send me an invite to explore this arena.  It will surely help top this in depth research.

Much appreciated.

Alex

alex at weaponstudios dot com

31. Guicosta says:

Can you invite me, I just want to know about wallop…

guicosta at cpdee.ufmg.br

32. Saira says:

I’m Saira, I’ll be thankful it anybody can send Wallop Invitation at

butterfuly@live.co.uk

33. Fairylord says:

I’m from Malaysia…i would like to get a invitation as well…i been requesting through the website for almost half year already, but still no response from them…

Please and Thanks

34. Dating says:

Yeah..i was looking for it since days! well orkut is good but still i was curious to use wallop, and public thanks to Lawrence for this invitation, how did he get the invitation ? hehe he’s got a contact :). You can have a look at my wallop homepage http://www.wallop.com/pranavwag

35. Weddings says:

36. Initial effects of propecia. Side effects from taking propecia. Pill propecia. Generic propecia. Propecia sexual side effects. Natural herb reverse impotence from propecia.