The PowerShell Deep Dive is going to be at The Experts Conference USA again this year! The event is being held in San Diego, CA from April 29 – May 2.
Registration is currently open, but we wanted to provide some info on a few changes to the event structure.
- The PowerShell Deep Dive is now considered an official track at TEC.
- The event will last the full 3 days. This is up from 1.5 days at TEC USA 2011 and 2 days at TEC Europe 2011.
- The session format will be a combination of the past two events. There is going to be a combination of
- Full length 75 minute sessions
- The usual 35 minute Deep Dives (this is the main focus), and
- 5 minute lightning rounds
As usual, we will be sending some folks (probably ~3) from the PowerShell Team to this Deep Dive and will be kicking the event off with a Keynote.
Early bird registration runs through the end of January and is priced at $1575. To sign up:
- Navigate to the registration page
- Click “Register for TEC 2012”.
- Fill out the form. No registration code is needed
Good news for speakers! Since we are now an official track on TEC, speaker packages are being covered by the TEC organizers. The standard TEC speaker package includes registration, airfare and hotel.
Please send your session proposals for all three session types to TEC2012@quest.com before Feb 15.
Travis Jones [MSFT]
Program Manager – Windows PowerShell