It is great to see how prominent PowerShell is at this years MMS. Here are some highlights so far:
- All attendees where given a copy of Ed Wilson’s PowerShell Step-by-Step book (included in their bag).
- There are 9 sessions explicitly covering PowerShell (4 of which are dedicated to PowerShell)
- PowerShell is included in quite a few other sessions but not as a featured element
- There are 3 hands on labs
- A Birds of the Feather session
- There were LOTS of mentions in yesterday’s Partner Keynote and then again in BobMu’s Keynote.
Now that PowerShell has shipped in Windows Server 2008, the Microsoft machine has started to really kick in.
Jeffrey Snover [MSFT]
Windows Management Partner Architect
Visit the Windows PowerShell Team blog at: http://blogs.msdn.com/PowerShell
Visit the Windows PowerShell ScriptCenter at: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/hubs/msh.mspx