Two updates are available on Microsoft Download Center for POSReady 7 Volume License customers.
- KB2691967 fixes the following issue :
- Adding a MAK key to a syspreped image would fail and throw an error saying "An error occurred during product key installation. Review the setup log files for any additional information about the cause of the error."
- KB2663820 fixes the following issue:
- Windows Embedded POSReady 7 cannot be activated with a MAK key over the phone, where the machine is in an isolated network without internet access. User could see one of the following error messages on the activation screen:
- The confirmation ID you entered does not match the confirmation ID you received. Please retype your confirmation ID.
- The product key you entered is not supported. Check the key and try again.
- This is caused by some missing parameters in the license file.
Technorati Tags: POSReady 7