It’s been a busy week over here at Microsoft Surface. Let’s take a look at what you may have missed.
- People are Tweeting about our new Surface Toolkit for Windows Touch
- Luis was out at Interactive Displays this week
- collaborative interactive storytelling on Surface for education from Microsoft Research (Microsoft Research had shown pen + touch a couple weeks ago)
- demonstration of MakeWords, an educational application for primary school students by nsquared
- Reported elsewhere last week, did you see Luminos, 3rd dimension for Microsoft Surface, reported by PC World? It’s been covered before, this time at CHI. It’s been popular in discussions on Twitter.