The PIX downloads on this website are for use on Windows 10. If you are an Xbox developer, use the version of PIX that is included with the XDK instead.
Subscribe to the RSS feed to get updates when new versions of PIX are released.
- PIX 1707.25 beta (counter rollup, new Dr. PIX experiments, pixel kill reason, and pixtool.exe)
- WinPixEventRuntime (documentation)
- PIX 1706.25.002 beta (system monitor and timing capture improvements)
- PIX 1705.17 beta (Intel GPU counters)
- PIX 1705.16 beta (AMD GPU counters, preliminary DXIL support, and more warnings)
- PIX 1704.27 beta (D3D12 usage warnings, Dr. PIX, and CPU hotpath analysis)
- PIX 1704.14-servicing (graphics driver compatibility fix)
- PIX 1703.20.002 beta (NVIDIA GPU counters, file IO traces, shader edit & continue, and pixel cost visualizer)
- PIX 1702.23.002 beta (visualizers, better warnings UI, memory capture type tracking, and MSAA sample inspection)
- PIX 1701.26 beta (GPU counter rollup, thread names, and high DPI UI)
- PIX 1701.13 beta (first beta release)
Multiple versions of PIX can be installed side-by-side. To keep your previous version while installing a newer one, uncheck the “Replace any previously installed versions” box in the PIX installer.