Some recent gems:
- Experiment with Different Framings with Portraits
- Top 20 DSLR – Reader Favorites
- Top 10 Point and Shoot Digital Cameras
- 12 Tips for Photographing Stunning Sunsets
- How to Photograph Pets
- How to Photograph Fireworks
I think that they strike a great balance with articles that can benefit both beginners, but also have value for intermediate and advanced photographers. The great thing about photography as a hobby is that no matter what skill level you’re at, or what equipment you have, you can still have fun, and there’s always more to learn. The digital photography school helps remind me of that!