Easily Develop Distributed Parallel Computing Solutions for Windows Azure.
A new optional extension of the Windows Azure SDK, the Windows Azure HPC Scheduler SDK enables developers to create a new class of Windows Azure solutions. The SDK includes a job scheduling service along with support for popular distributed parallel computing runtimes traditionally associated with High Performance Computing workloads.
Get started developing solutions…
• Update to the latest Windows Azure SDK for Visual Studio 2010.
• Download the Windows Azure HPC Scheduler SDK installer.
• Get the Code Samples project files from MSDN Code Gallery.
• Review the Getting Started Guide for installation and sample walk-through information.
• Watch the introductory video posted at Microsoft Showcase.
• View the BUILD Conference session on HPC for Windows Azure.