Are you attending TechEd in New Orleans this week? If so, check out the multitude of parallel computing-related breakout sessions, including:
- DEV314 | Manycore and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- DEV317 | Profiling and Debugging Parallel Code with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- DEV408 | Task Parallel Library: Design Principles and Best Practices
- ARC205 | Patterns of Parallel Programming
- WSV325 | Technical Computing from Domain Analysis to Performance Profiling
The first two (DEV314 and DEV317) are being presented by Huseyin Yildiz, one of the primary developers on the Parallel Computing Platform team responsible for the Task Parallel Library.