The New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC) is hosting a BigData Analytics event on Thursday, December 1st, 2011 in Jersey City, NJ.
- BigData Roadmap Announcement @ PASS Summit 2011 by Ted Kummert, CVP Microsoft
- SQL Server 2012 (formerly code-named “Denali”) Capabilities
- Apache Hadoop-based distribution for Windows Server and Windows Azure. A Community Technology Preview (CTP) of the Hadoop-based service for Windows Azure will be available by the end of 2011.
- A strategic partnership with Hortonworks, Inc.
- Architecting the Future of Big Data: Learn how Hortonworks is advancing the Apache Hadoop platform.
- Microsoft Big Data Solution Sheet
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Connector for Apache Hadoop
- Iterative MapReduce on Windows Azure (Project Daytona)
Hope to see some of you Thursday in Jersey City!