Okay… it’s Friday. While I’m selling out for contests, I thought I might as well share another cool one. The thought of a new 52” HDTV makes me want to try this one out. (I’m still on a 27” tube!) This one comes via Joe Stagner…
Try your hand at PHP on Windows and win a complete 52" HDTV home entertainment system and the opportunity to present your creation to the crowd at php|tek 2010 in Chicago with an all-expenses paid trip!
Have you tried to run PHP on Windows? No?
That’s why PHP Architect is hosting the Great PHP on Windows® Contest!
The basics of the contest are simple:
- Write a new application designed to run in PHP on Windows using IIS—or make a significant contribution to an existing open-source project along the same lines
- The best application, selected jointly by a panel of experts and by our readers, will win a grand prize composed of a 52" Digital HD home entertainment system, as well as an all-expenses paid trip to php|tek 2010 in Chicago.
- Runner-up prizes include 2 XBox 360 Ultimate and subscriptions to php|architect.
- Not familiar with Windows? No worries—we have partnered with Applied Innovations to give the first sixty participants absolutely free hosting on a pre-configured virtual machine for the duration of the contest.
- The contest is open to residents of the United States only—but you can still win by voting, no matter where you are.
For more info : http://www.phparch.com/win