We’re back from summer vacation! It’s those lazy hazy days of summer, but so much to discuss. In this episode we talk about Windows 7, PDC 2009, SQL Azure, MSDN Roadshow Events, MVC 2 Preview 1, VS 2010, Channel9 and Microsoft’s recent contribution to the Linux kernel.
Finally we jump into our interview with Blend 3 Program Manager Christian Schormann about SketchFlow prototyping tool in Blend 3. Also we cover many of the new features of Blend 3 itself and discuss how designers can take advantage of this suites features within their existing workflow.
- Christian Schormann’s Blog: Electric Beach
- Blend 3 + SketchFlow(Update: Blend 3 + SketchFlow has gone RTM!)
- Microsoft PDC 2009 (November 17th to 19th)
- SQL Azure
- ASP.NET MVC 2 – Preview Release 1
- VS 2010 Cut list – Part of the “This week on Channel9” series episode
- Microsoft Contributes to Linux Drivers (Open Source)
- Peter Laudati’s Blog (to get most recent info on upcoming MSDN Roadshow events)
- La Sandwicherie(Miami sandwich heaven)