The 2008 Microsoft Financial Services Developer Conference is coming to New York City on March 12th & 13th. The conference will focus on providing developers and architects in Financial Services a clear roadmap of the Microsoft development platform with a focus on High Performance Computing (HPC).
In celebration of the conference’s 6th year, we are building on the momentum of years past. We will be highlighting trends and best practices in the HPC space, including:
- A strong roadmap that will empower customers and partners to leverage Microsoft’s current and next wave of technologies to ensure that they are operating with optimal efficiency and performance.
- HPC tools and techniques that support Microsoft’s sustainability strategies, and the development of sustainable and green datacenters.
Other key topic areas include:
- The Software + Services space (S+S),
- Technologies such as Office Business Applications (OBA), Excel Services
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS)
Attendees will be hearing from presenters across a wide spectrum of organizations – including Microsoft Product Managers, key partners and your fellow industry peers. I'll also be speaking at the conference on Silverlight and AJAX.
In addition, we will be hosting the 2nd Annual Windows in Financial Services Developer Innovator Awards as we recognize industry leading solutions leveraging the Microsoft development platform. In honor of National Women's History Month in March, we will be celebrating the accomplishments of female leaders and pioneers in Financial Services and Technology via a live panel with our 2008 Women Leaders of Wall Street (“Willows”).
The Financial Services DevCon is a free event which will be hosted at the Marriot Marquis Hotel in Times Square. Click here for details and registration.