ReMIX07 Boston – Monday-Tuesday, October 8-9, 2007
On the frontiers of the Web, boundaries are blurring—developers and designers, advertisers and publishers, software and services, media and technology, TV and PCs, PCs and mobile devices, producers and consumers. The old order is getting a little MIXed up.
MIX 07 took place in Las Vegas as a conversation between web designers, developers, and business decision makers. MIX showcased topics and solutions that bridge Microsoft and non-Microsoft perspectives, and emphasize the inclusive and participatory nature of the next web.
Whoever said that what happens in Vegas has to stay in Vegas? Due to the SOLD OUT status of MIX07 in May, Microsoft is serving up ‘ReMIX’ with a twist right here on the East Coast! ReMIX07 Boston will feature a keynote from Brad Abrams, who is the Group Product Manager for the .Net Framework Product Group, as well as multi-track sessions for designers and developers covering Silverlight, AJAX, Virtual Earth, .Net 3.0/3.5, Expression and Visual Studio. You will also get to hear about Silverlight for Linux (a.k.a. "Moonlight") from Miguel de Icaza.
There's a great line up of speakers coming to ReMIX, including: Molly Holzschlag, Lou Carbone, Fritz Onion, Rocky Lothka, Jeff Prosise, Catherine Heller, and Shawn Wildermuth.
Get a jump start on registration as this event promises to sell out too! To register, click here. Just by being one of my readers, you get to attend at $100 off (retail: $299); when registering use RSVP Code: RM07INTB
What to expect at ReMIX07 Boston …
If you’re in the web business, learn about:
- Building a better user experience to unlock new revenue opportunities
- Forging tighter, stickier customer connections
- Building innovative media experiences into your site
If you’re a web developer, build:
- Silverlight applications quickly and easily
- Sites and applications that consume Windows Live services
- Rich, interactive sites made for the next web
If you’re a web designer, learn about:
- Using Silverlight to design gorgeous and highly functional user interfaces
- How a real-world application is built and the best practices associated with it
- The suite of Expression tools that revolutionize the way designers work with developers
If you attend, regardless of your job role, check out:
- Xbox Gaming Area where you can test your skills at Halo 3 and Guitar Hero among others
- Express Yourself Design Contest where key design agencies compete to solve a real-world design problem
- Stay tuned: We may feature some cool products and demos around XNA, Popfly, Robotics Studio and Surface
It’s Happening Here
Monday-Tuesday, October 8-9, 2007
Registration & Breakfast from 7:00-9:00 am
Keynote & Breakouts from 9:00 a.m.-5:45 pm
Welcome Reception from 6:00-9:00 pm
Registration & Breakfast from 8:00-9:00 am
Keynote & Breakouts from 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Hyatt Regency Cambridge
575 Memorial Drive,
Cambridge, MA 02139
For directions click here.
Sponsored by Microsoft®