Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 (CTP4) Monitoring and Analytics
The following Monitoring and Analytics features have been added to Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 (CTP4):
· OLAP View Sorting/Filtering. Users can now sort (by column) and filter empty rows/columns in Analytic Charts and Grids.
· OLAP View Types. Users can now switch between grids and charts and also change chart types (includes bar charts, stacked bar charts, stacked 100% bar charts, line charts and combined bar/line charts).
· OLAP Member Properties in Grid. Users can now add attributes of a member into the OLAP grid.
· Cell Level Actions. Users can now see the cell level actions behind a value in an OLAP grid or chart.
· Export to PowerPoint. SharePoint users can now export dashboard views to Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
· Multiple Filters. Users can now pass multiple dashboard filters to scorecards and report views.
· Dashboard Viewer for SharePoint Services Users can now add PerformancePoint Monitoring dashboard items to an existing SharePoint page through a new PerformancePoint Web Part.
· Dashboard Designer Ribbon Changes. Usability improvements within the Dashboard Designer Ribbon, which is part of the Microsoft® Office Fluent™ User Interface.
· OLAP View Configuration. Enables light configuration options on charts and grid (fonts, formats, chart legend placement, grid layout).
· PAS Integration. Users can now add PAS report views into their dashboards.
· Time Intelligence KPI Filters. Users can now add Time Intelligence expressions to individual KPIs.
· Scorecard Filters. Users can now pass members from scorecards into report views. (Example: Passing the KPI Name to an SSRS report.)
Excel Services Support
· Excel Services as a Data Source. Users can now import tables or named ranges from Excel Services spreadsheets.
Alyson Powell Erwin (email@example.com)