The following Monitoring and Analytics features have been added in Microsoft PerformancePoint Server 2007 CTP3:
· OLAP View Navigation. Allows users to navigate OLAP views (drill down, drill up, expand, collapse, cross drill).
· Time Intelligence Filters. Provides the ability to make filter selections based on current date/time for nearly all data sources.
· Drill to Detail. Allows users to see the transaction-level details behind a value in an OLAP grid, chart, or scorecard.
· Multi-Page Dashboards. Provides links for navigating through multiple page dashboards.
· Export to Excel. Provides the ability for users within SharePoint to export dashboard views to Excel.
· Show in New Window. Allows users to display a report in a new browser window.
· Data Paging. Displays a partial, paged result set in analytic views to manage large query results.
· Dashboard Designer Usability Improvements. Usability improvements within the Dashboard Designer, including bulk editing and wizard improvements.
· Analytic View Designer. Allows users to create OLAP grid and chart views through a drag-and-drop interface. Provides an optional MDX editor for complex queries.
· Member Selector. New member selector that provides for additional capabilities, such as selecting descendants.
Excel Services Support
· Excel Services as a Report Type. Shows Excel Services charts and tables within dashboards.
· Excel Services as a Data Source. Allows users to import tables or named ranges from Excel Services spreadsheets.