Well for the first couple of days of being out, we've been getting some good usage and feedback of the SDK and extensions being downloaded through the Extension Manager in VS 2010 Beta 1. Here are some highlights:
- Scott Hanselman has a cool post about using the SDK to create extensions. And, installing extensions through the Extension Manager.
- There are 17 extensions for VS 2010 up on the Gallery today (6 of them have over 100 downloads already).
- First partner extension for 2010 is up: Reference Assist from Concurrent Access Software.
- VSIX Explorer produced by two members of our team to help you view the internals of a .vsix file is up on the Gallery.
- Noah Richards (a developer from the code editor team) has posted 3 new editor extensions:
If you have comments or questions about the SDK Beta 1, please post to our forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsxprerelease/threads.