There's been lots of interesting posts and news that have come up in the last couple of weeks. Since I didn't get to blog about them at the time, I thought I would just put together a quick list of the most I found most interesting:
- The most obvious, of course, is that Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 shipped.
- There's a new Coding4Fun site on MSDN for hobbyist programmers to get their hands on some funs things. [via DuncanMa]
- There's a new guide to Visual Studio 2005 Team System product skus and licensing. There have been lots of questions about how Team System will be licensed and priced, so definitely check out part 1 and 2.
- Duncan created a new control (a label with a 3D line). Looks pretty cool. I'll try to find a place to use it.
- A Visual Studio add-in that automates AssemblyVersion updates.
- And, a very cool article about extending common dialog boxes, like the file open and save dialogs [via CoolThingOfTheDay]. This is extremely useful if you've ever wanted to update the Print dialog (and lot of people do) or other such items.