This month’s release of sp-pnp-js, 3.0.4, brings some great new functionality as well as fixes for reported issues. Give it a try and as always let us know if you see any issues. Be sure to check out the developer guide and happy coding!
- Adds support for navigation service [PR] [Issue] [Docs]
- Adds allproperties shortcut to Web object [PR] [Issue]
- Adds Refiners collection to ResultTable interface [PR]
- Adds support to send attachment files to recycle bin [PR]
- Makes public a static method to parse batch responses [PR] [Issue/Discussion]
Fixes & Updates
- Fixes an issue with RenderListData in verbose mode [PR] [Issue]
- Fix for a change in BasePermissions to have string properties [PR] [Issue]
- Remove NavigationNode update method as it does nothing on server [PR] [Issue]
What is the JS Core Component?
“Sharing is Caring”