This month’s release of sp-pnp-js, 2.0.8, brings some great new functionality as well as fixes for reported issues. Give it a try and as always let us know if you see any issues. Be sure to check out the developer guide and happy coding!
- Adding File and Files to the global exports [PR] [Issue]
- Added ability to remove expired items from cache [PR] [Issue] [Docs]
- New documentation for adding webs
Fixes & Updates
- Fix to handle 200 response with empty or whitespace only body [PR] [Issue 1 & 2]
- Fixed Incorrect behaviour when using configure with getParent on Queryable [PR] [Issue]
- Implemented suggested change in getPage [PR] [Issue]
- Updated package.json to latest of all dependencies [PR 1 & 2]
What is the JS Core Component?
“Sharing is Caring”