This month’s release of sp-pnp-js, 2.0.7, brings some great new functionality as well as fixes for reported issues. Give it a try and as always let us know if you see any issues. Be sure to check out the developer guide and happy coding!
- Added configure method for per-request settings [PR][Issue][Docs]
- Added a version number to the deprecated decorator [PR]
- Updates to support TypeScript 2.4.1 [PR][Issue]
- Updated project references & made any associated changes [PR]
Fixes & Updates
- Fix for requireSignin parameter in sharing [PR]
- Fix header casing issue with batching [PR][Issue]
- Fixed issue with date formats in certain time zones [PR][Issue]
- Handle verbose odata mode in getUserEffectivePermissions [PR][Issue]
- Fixed issue when chaining off the Item returned by getItem [PR][Issue]
- Fixing issue with SearchRequest property casing [PR][Issue]
What is the JS Core Component?
“Sharing is Caring”