This month’s release of sp-pnp-js, 2.0.6, brings some great new functionality as well as fixes for reported issues. Give it a try and as always let us know if you see any issues. Be sure to check out the developer guide and happy coding!
- Updated all project dependencies and made associated updates
- Do not get request digest when access token exists [PR] [Issue]
- Added support for SiteAssets as special path [PR] [Issue]
- Added methods to manage web parts [PR] [Issue]
Fixes & Updates
- Fixed issue with missing headers in digest request [PR]
- Fixed issue with getPage search method [PR] [Issue]
- Handle verbose mode in getWPOI Url [PR] [Issue]
- Documentation fixes/updates
What is the JS Core Component?
“Sharing is Caring”