This month's release of sp-pnp-js, 2.0.3, brings some great new functionality as well as fixes for reported issues. Instead of including lots of code samples in this blog I am linking to wiki pages - I think that is easier for folks to find and lives along side the project. Be sure to check out the developer guide and happy coding!
A Note on Sharing
I did want to mention that the sharing methods are still in beta so may change and may not work in all tenants. The shareWith, shareObject, shareObjectRaw, and unshareObject on Web seem to be the most stable so where possible target using those. If you encounter issues please do report them but understand there might not be a "fix" rather waiting for the api to stabilize in the product. Even with mixed support I wanted to get this functionality out there and available as it was an oft requested feature.
- Added support for sharing api (BETA)
- Added support for related items management
- Added ability to alias parameters in all queries
- Added support for determining user permissions
- Added support for multiple files when adding attachments
Fixes & Updates
- Fixed issue with batch concurrency / timing
- Fixed issue related to babel and webpack when using latest babel version
- Fixed issue with errors being swallowed by the library
What is the JS Core Component?
“Sharing is Caring”