The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform, including: Windows Azure, SQL Azure and the Windows Azure AppFabric.
The February 2011 update of the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes several updates and bug fixes for the hands-on labs. Most of the updates were focused on supporting the new Windows Azure AppFabric February CTP and the new portal experience for AppFabric Caching, Access Control, and the Service Bus.
Some of the specific changes with the February update of the training kit includes:
- [Fixes] Several bug fixes in demos and labs
- [Updated] Hands-on Lab - Building Windows Azure Apps with the Caching service
- [Updated] Hands-on Lab – Using the Access Control Service to Federate with Multiple Business Identity Providers
- [Updated] Hands-on Lab – Introduction to the AppFabric Access Control Service V2
- [Updated] Hands-on Lab - Introduction to the Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus Futures
- [Updated] Hands-on Lab - Advanced Web and Worker Roles – fixed PHP installer script
- [Updated] Demo Script – Rafiki PDC Keynote Demo
- [Fixes] The setup scripts for all hands-on labs and demo scripts have also been updated so that the content can easily be used on a machine running Windows 7 SP1.
Release: February Update