Le .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 est maintenant disponible à l'URL suivante :
Voici les nouveautés :
- Added support for WindowsCE 4.2 in both the CAB installation and a Platform Builder Update (For more information on the Platform Builder Update, see Windows CE Download Center.)
- Added the option to install the global assembly cache to the storage card.
- Allow DataGrid cell drawing to be overridden
- Added support for headless Windows CE 5.0 devices by adding a Headless catalog item in Platform Builder. (For more information on the Platform Builder Update, see Windows CE Download Center.)
- Added System SR files to the Windows CE 5.0 Platform Builder catalog item. (For more information on the Platform Builder Update, see Windows CE Download Center)
- Enabled device debugging using mdbg.
- Included LogViewer tools to monitor network traffic.
- Included the .NET Compact Framework Remote Performance Monitor. (For more information, see Steven Pratschner’s BLOG.)
- Added the Serializable attribute.
- Changing VT_BYREF Variants in managed code could lead to a memory leak.
- Inappropriate caching of current UI culture even after CultureInfo.ClearCachedData is called.
- For the HttpWebRequest method, an uncatchable ObjectDisposedException could occur when exiting an application with asynchronous requests.
- Visual Studio hangs on setting a Breakpoint in a function with an infinite loop when it is called from the Immediate Window.
- Breakpoints do not work if the cached, managed dlls in the bcl directory differ from the ones on the device.
- Environment.GetFolderPath returns an InvalidOperationException.
- An access violation occurs when accessing .the Controls or .Controls.Count property of a control once it has begun the disposing process.
- The WebBrowser.DocumentCompleted event is fired in a loop when the DocumentText property contains an image inside of a table.
- Files should be extracted to the main storage as a workaround to avoid hardware issues on some storage cards.
- For the HttpWebRequest method, an ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs when accessing some https:// URLs.
- Timer breaks after GetTickCount wraps around (49.7 days).
- Error occurs when loading the .NET Compact Framework version 2.0 on a device using an ActiveSync push.
- Memory leaks occur when using Com marshaling.
- Installer should check for ActiveSync version and disable deployment if version is older than ActiveSync 4.0 build 4343.
- For the SerialPort class, an IOException is thrown when opening a serial port on the IPAQ 4150.
- A call to HttpWebRequest over SSL with a payload greater than 32 KB hangs on the client when SendChunked returns false.
- For the SerialPort class,an uncatchable exception occurs when Bluetooth is turned off.
- A finalizer for the FileStream class will cause the application to crash if a previous IO operation failed.
- Installation of the .NET Compact Framework fails on low memory devices.
- PInvoke return types of UIntPtr throw a NotSupportedException.
- The Debug.WriteLine method in the .NET Compact framework version 2.0 is not working.
- For the SerialPort class, virtual serial ports are not reported by the SerialPort.GetPortNames method.
- When using COM Interop, a VARIANT_BOOL type is passed incorrectly on ARMV4I.
- The .NET Compact Framework incorrectly performs version comparison when loading assemblies.
- ARMV4I runtime should be removed from ARMV4 Pocket PC CAB to reduce the size of the CAB.
- Corrections needed for Http Abort semantics.
- The DateTime.Now method throws an ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
- Crash caused by using CurrentTimeZone.GetDaylightTime and CurrentTimeZone.GetStandardTime in certain rare stress conditions.
[Initialement posté le 24/06/2006 à 12:58 ici]