Since my last post we’ve had the Christmas holidays and I had a relaxing break. We also had a power outtage for four and a half days which was less relaxing. Today I’m catching up on some of the goings on around Windows Workflow Foundation with a link listing. If you too were away for the holidays this list may be of interest.
- Brian Myers author of Foundations of WF from APress is speaking at DEVBLITZ this March in Minneapolis. A book review of this by Jason Follas.
- I found this new community site WDevs.com that’s planning a look at WF in 2007.
- Here’s a review of Dharma and Bob’s Essential WF book. Here’s another review talking about first impressions of WF and how “thought provoking” the book is. And here’s a sample chapter from InformIT.com.
- A WF related blogger in Israel.
- There’s a WF section on THE CODE PROJECT now. I always liked the code project, great place to get code samples from when you get stuck on something.
Serge Luca’s 4 day WF Training Course in Belgium and around the EU is available.
Some new WF samples are published on MSDN that show using using WF and WCF together.
Still time to sign up for this WF talk by Guy Smith-Ferrier in Bristol.
Careful Cole, you shouldn’t fire up MessageBox from within an Activity in WF.
Okay, now you’re all up to date. While I’ve been writing this the puddles of water in the garden out my office window have got about twice as much water in them. It’s been raining all day after a fine weekend.