To play video, hover above and press play button.
Michael Palermo is back for an episode and shows us how to implement CSS3 animations into Windows Store apps!
Step #1 – Download Windows 8 and Windows 8 SDK
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the time!
- (Part 1) Getting Started
- (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- (Part 4) Simple Styling Techniques
- (Part 6) Where to Start Writing Code
- (Part 7) Branding Your App
- (Part 8) Media Queries
- (Part 9) Developing for Device Features
- (Part 10) Using Event Handlers