To play video, hover above and press play button.
When does an application start in a blank and navigation template and where can you start writing your code for your app? Tune in for this helpful how-to from Michael Palermo
Step #1 – Download Windows 8 and Windows 8 SDK
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the time (Part1) Getting Started
- (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- (Part 4) Simple Styling Techniques