To play video, hover above and press play button.
Michael Palermo is back for today’s show as he shows us how to use a Blank Template in Visual Studio to develop an app for Windows 8.
Step #1 – Download Windows 8 Release Preview and Windows 8 SDK
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Metro Style Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Metro Style Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the time (Part1) Getting Started
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the time (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- Microsoft DevRadio: Why Wait? Develop for Windows 8 Now!