As Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan has graciously accepted to host Microsoft Imagine Cup 2017 National Finals Evaluations, I’m delighted to share with you the schedule of evaluation per team.
Please take note of following,
- The venue for 13th April is, M&E Hall, HEC Headquarters, Sector H-9, East Service Road, Islamabad
- The venue for 14th April is, New Data Center - Lecture Hall, HEC Headquarters, Sector H-9, East Service Road, Islamabad
- Each team is advised to reach the venue at prescribed date at-least 15 minutes prior to the allocated time (see table below).
- If a team doesn’t show up during national finals evaluations either physically or via Skype, they’ll still be evaluated based over their submitted content on the Imagine Cup official website.
- Each team member joining us is advised to bring his/her original CNIC to ensure proper security clearance.
- Each team will be given fixed 18 minutes for presentation + demo and 7 minutes for Q&A.
- Please bring your latest Imagine Cup deliverables (presentation, running software, video, etc.) in a laptop/machine that’s fully charged.
- In case your project depends upon additional hardware (other resources), you must reach out to me prior for proper security clearance.
- Visitors vehicle parking is not allowed inside the HEC building.
- Travel & Expense alongside accommodation of participating teams is to be taken care by teams/mentors themselves and there will be no reimbursements.
- If you intend to present via Skype, please add us at IC17_Pakistan@outlook.com, inform us prior and login on date/time given below.
- For any queries regarding Nationals Finals Evaluation plan, please feel free to reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial at +92 321 504 8480.
|Explosion||13th April, 2017||10:00 AM – 10:25 AM|
|BreakingSilence||13th April, 2017||10:30 AM – 10:55 AM|
|Peace Champs||13th April, 2017||11:00 AM – 11:25 AM|
|Rcube||13th April, 2017||11:30 AM – 11:55 AM|
|Virtual Reality Defence Training System||13th April, 2017||12:00 PM – 12:25 PM|
|Brain Busters||13th April, 2017||12:30 PM – 12:55 PM|
|WonderTree||13th April, 2017||2:00 PM – 2:25 PM|
|RK Loin||13th April, 2017||2:30 PM – 2:55 PM|
|Positive Zero||13th April, 2017||3:00 PM – 3:25 PM|
|Knack Nerds||13th April, 2017||3:30 PM – 3:55 PM|
|Team Ninja||13th April, 2017||4:00 PM – 4:25 PM|
|TicTac||13th April, 2017||4:30 PM – 4:55 PM|
|NUST-PNEC||14th April, 2017||10:00 AM – 10:25 AM|
|emonX||14th April, 2017||10:30 AM – 10:55 AM|
|InnovaTechs||14th April, 2017||11:00 AM – 11:25 AM|
|AlphaSquad||14th April, 2017||11:30 AM – 11:55 AM|
|compareNshop||14th April, 2017||12:00 PM – 12:25 PM|
|Thaheer Team||14th April, 2017||12:30 PM – 12:55 PM|
|Victory United||14th April, 2017||2:00 PM – 2:25 PM|
|Amicus Cube||14th April, 2017||2:30 PM – 2:55 PM|
|IoT friends||14th April, 2017||3:00 PM – 3:25 PM|
|Markhor Developers||14th April, 2017||3:30 PM – 3:55 PM|
Please stay in-touch on this blog for any further changes. In case of any concern, please feel free to reach me out at email@example.com or dial at +92 321 504 8480.